Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Clases Terminado!

Well, not quite all the way terminado but I still did have my official last PECLA class session for Culturales Realidades today. And I was late too because I overslept through my alarm. I woke up at 10:50 am and class started at 11:30, so I had to rush to get out the door and catch the first bus that goes to the University. Taylor was late too, and we took the same bus together. I just needed to be there for the participation/attendance credit. Taylor actually had to do his final presentation today. I did mine last week.

Also, I am not taking the CELU this week. Not because I don't want to, but because Alfredo didn't give us the sign up information until after the sign up period closed. Oh well, that just gives me more time to study for my final exams.

I also took the time today to do a quick film tour of PECLA and where I took most of my classes. So yes, here is a second vlog! My camera doesn't record sound, so my narration over it is something I added after I uploaded photos to my computer today. I also took some videos of the falls at Iguazu, but I'm not going to post that yet, until after I put them all together in a single video. So I hope you all enjoy the PECLA tour! (And if the embedding doesn't work, I'll leave the URL underneath so you can copy and paste it to watch.




URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioU-I-AVpwk

No comments:

Post a Comment