Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ticketing . . .

I'm still in Roanoke, just sitting, waiting for my plane, should be boarding in 20 minutes or so . . .
Anyway, it was a hassle checking in, because the automated check-in kiosks wouldn't recognize my confirmation or e-ticket number, so I fought with the machines for 10 minutes before getting someone to help me.

The woman working at the computer was actually helpful, but I still find it weird that it took so long to find my reservations. It went along faster when I finally just handed over my passport, and we went along with that.

I have my boarding passes to get to Atlanta, and then Santiago, Chile, but when I land in Chile I have to run to a LAN airways desk and re-check in. Good thing I have a 3-hour layover in Chile, because I'm going to need it!

There is a possibility I can get my boarding pass for the Santiago to Cordoba leg of the trip in Atlanta. I'm gonna try, but we'll see how well that actually works. I think I have a four hour layover in Atlanta to get this taken care of anyway.

I just really hope the rest of this goes smoothly. I don't want to get lost until I get where I'm supposed to be.

I am going to miss everyone at Hollins for this semester. Thank you Katie Teller for the celebratory cupcakes last night, and to Jen and Lauren for the car-rave on the ride over to the airport.

I wish all my Hollins ladies a fun semester. And pray that I'll get to Cordoba all right!

1 comment: