So I'm leaving tomorrow, and I'm really excited!
The only problem I'm having is, is that since I packed my printer, I have to use a campus computer to check my flight in. So I've been running around campus looking for a computer hooked up to a printer that will work and let me check in.
However, after trying four computers, I still can't check-in because delta doesn't like doing online check-ins if there is a different carrier for any leg of the flight.
I wish it would let me check-in online so i could pay for my two suitcases ahead of time. (It's cheaper when you pay online then when you pay at the desk.)
But at least I have my confirmation number.
It's just that now I have to pay extra money for my bags when I check-in tomorrow.
Right now I'm doing laundry and re-packing my suitcases so that things fit better.
I hope my flights go smoothly tomorrow, and that I don't have too many problems with customs when the time comes.And that I don't get lost and confused with the sudden onset of having everything in spanish at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment