Monday, May 17, 2010

¡Buenas Noticias!

. . . . . Or Good News! as we would say it in English.

Soledad is pregnant! Juan Pablo and Soledad are going to parents and Mimi is going to be a grandmother. Sole has been going through different types of in vitro treatments and such this past month and a half, and with success!

Soledad learned that I know how to knit a few weeks ago, and a few days past I showed her pictures of all the things I knit for Anya's baby. She really liked the overalls I made and now wants me to make some for her baby. If I had my needles and instructions I could just buy yarn and whip up a new pair in three and a half days. But it's all going to have to wait, at least until after my trip to Iguazu falls.

We celebrated the good news by ordering empanadas and having them delivered to the house. And they were DELICIOUS!

I have to head to bed now. It's almost 12:30 am and I need to get up by 7:30 in order to get up and put of the house on time to catch a decent bus.

¡Hasta Mañana!

No comments:

Post a Comment